Monday, September 20, 2010

My girls are gorgeous and my boy is too!!!!




I am often taken off guard by the beauty of my children. Sometimes I turn and glance and I just can't imagine a more beautiful sight. The light in their eyes, the mystery in their smile and the innocence written all over their faces. I am sure most parents feel this way, but I am truly amazed at what wonderful little creations they are. Part of me, part of my husband and part all on their own. Each one is so unique created like a snowflake no one ever the same. Each one just as they should be the way God created them, beautifully and wonderfully made! I am a blessed Mama of 3!My heart is so full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...