Wednesday, January 7, 2015

So yeah, it's been awhile...but with a new year comes reflections, goals and regrets, right?!  A regret of mine is not continuing to write about my daily life.  The little moments that if not written down or taken note of, will slip away as fast as they take place.  My children are growing, our life is changing and I dont' want to miss the steps that got us here, and that will keep us where we are going. So here I am again.
First let me start by saying God is good!  We are blessed, and I am grateful.  Life at this moment is chugging right along.  I stopped homeschooling my kids a year ago about this time and they are jumping right into the school flow.  I was chatting with them just the other day about how nervous I was their first day.  I miss them being home, but am glad that I know longer hold the key to their education.  I am enjoying the last year I will have a child at home with me all day everyday.  Sophie is 4.5 and will start kindergarten next year.  Wow, times flies like I said!
Khloe at the moment is into Percy jackson, animals, SINGING, playing guitar and tennis.  Caleb is playing every sport we put him in, but unfortunately would rather spend his time, playing mine craft or Five Nights at Freddies. He Does enjoy riding scooters, skateboards and being outside.  Sophie likes wearing princess shoes, holding stuffed animals and getting fake tattoos.
We had our first Christmas in our new home.  It was magical!  I really decked the halls for the occasion.  Kyan is still at ORU and I am still his partner in crime.  Roxy's face has turned gray, and we got a puppy Smokey who is currently 5 months old.
Life is good, no wait it's wonderful!

ps.  we got snow a few days after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...