Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ask the Earth


But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of these does not know that the hand of GOD has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.   Job 12:7-10

Nature is a funny thing.  Have you ever taken your shoes off and pressed your feet deep into the earth, and wondered why you feel so connected to it.  Have you ever been to the ocean and let your heart sink below the surface to feel it pound right along with current, taken the time to watch birds diligently building their nests hunting and gathering year after year never worry only working knowing where their help comes from. Where it has always come from. Where it will always come from.

I lift my eyes up into the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from you, maker of heaven and earth.  Psalm 121:1

              We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.  Heb 6:19

                  Living a more balanced life, rooted in faith, family and community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...