Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Trip to Alaska



This summer we traveled as a family to my husbands hometown for a Celebration of Life for his Father!
 We traveled a LONG way :)


This was my view from the plane, my beautiful family!


In order to get to the island he grew up on you need to take a short ferry ride...how cool right?  It was COLD!


My nieces and nephews, with my kiddos. Aren't they cute?!


Ketchikan, AK


The Family!


A beautiful walk down by the docks.


Kyan with two of the 3, the 3rd was sleeping...



Playing around with fish faces at Tongass





A wonderful dinner with friends and family.  Celebrating a life well-lived of someone we all love so dearly!


Keevin with his cutie Olivia, cooking the crabs!


My DUDES!






Creek Street playing tourist


I LOVE this country and flag and the things it stand for!


Trolly ride up Cape fox




Got lucky chasing down this eagle that snatched a red snapper up right in front of our faces!!

Alaska is beautiful!  We had a great trip, wonderful weather, all the kids had a great time and we are so blessed with great friends and family.  More to come on this amazing trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...