Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Feed a Squirrel...CHECK!


Khloe LOVES animals!  I told her  a couple stories about when I was younger growing up we had squirrels in PA that were very friendly. If you held out food to them they would come a take it right from your hand.  One even got stuck on my Mom's leg one time.  It took the food and decided to perch on her leg to finish the snack :)  We finally found a sweet young squirrel that did just that for a small piece of Starbucks bread.


Khloe was so excited that the squirrel actually came close enough to take the food!


Even though basketball is over recruiting isn't!  The hubs is still traveling a lot, so it's never fun when he leaves.  We miss him from the moment he leaves until the second he walks back through the door.

But spring is in the air and May around the corner! We have two awesome family trips planned and a few other things between!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...