Friday, May 3, 2013

Undaunted- Daring to do what God calls you to do


I just finished a Bible Study with a group of girlfriends from church.  It was Undaunted by Christine Caine.  Christine is an amazing women with an amazing story of redemption, God's rescue, and hope in her own life.  A major part of her ministry is the A21 Campaign, in where she began a group in Eastern Europe rescuing young women, children and others from human trafficking. 

http://www.thea21campaign.org/

The things Christine and the A21 Campaign are doing in our world today are renegade.  They are at times impossible, dangerous, heart breaking, and grueling, but when called by God Christine stands and lives Undaunted in the pursuit of what God has called her to do!  Her story is inspiring and "awakening".
I challenge you to read this book and do the study and not live your life more aware of God's call on your own life.  We are all here with purpose...

To know God and make Him known!



Here is me, with my copy of this book.  
I love Jesus most of all.  I love my church and the relationships God has brought me through there. I believe my number 1 ministry at this phase of my life is my family, and I am SO THANKFUL to God for blessing me with them!


A girlfriend of mine in the study (on the right) was on a business trip and ran into CHRISTINE CAINE! Whaaa??? It was amazing!  What a God given opportunity to thank her for the work she is doing, and how much we are enjoying the Bible study. 


I encourage you to pray for Christine and her ministry.  To learn more or how to support the A21 Campaign follow this link 

http://www.thea21campaign.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...