Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What We've Been up To



 The amigos are growing up before my eyes. Somedays, most days I want to freeze time or live the same day over at least a couple times, to make sure I catch everything little detail of their lives.  I do my best to take photos because photos jog memories, and memories are moments I can't let slip away.  I want to remember our everyday lives just as much as big events or vacations or birthdays.


For instance I was waiting outside a friends house and turned around and this is what I saw!  This is my 8 year old, I can't believe my own eyes.  Her beauty is literally breathtaking and her calm, quiet spirit is just as captivating if not more.


And why not throw in a few pics of the littles meeting their first clown at a friends birthday party and getting their faces painted into a skeleton, a princess and a tiger!

Need I say more about this picture??



Headed home from the Circus (birthday party) with these three animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...