Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Weekend and Festivities


Here is Caleb in class listening to the story of The Last Supper, Jesus in the Garden, The Cross and most importantly the Resurrection Story of our Lord Jesus Christ!  No longer in the grave!




A quick picture of shopping with my 8 year old.  I really can't think of anything more fun (JK) but truly it is so fun to shop with her.  She has her own opinions on what she'll wear and what she won't, and I enjoy anything I get to do right along her side!  And No, she didn't get this adorable denim jumper...I DIE!
#canttwineverybattle


I am much more of a chocolate girl, but my Mister on the other hand LOVES gummy, sour, chewy candy!  Last year I discovered for him Starburst Jellybeans he fell in love with them and more in love with me for finding them...WINNING!  This year I managed to again on up myself by finding Swedish Fish Jellybeans!!  One of his favorite candies put into jellybean form...I am AWESOME!!!
He loves me!!


Here are two of the amigos ready for our neighborhood Egg Hunt!


Do they look ready or what?! I mean not every picture can be picture perfect right?!  Caleb looks strangely confused, and like he just walked out of a darkroom into the sunlight, and Pia well she could have been cast in the movie 300!


...but they found EGGS


...lot's of them!


He was worried he would "find none!"


A competitor


We couldn't leave before pinning the nose on the bunny!!


Then home to Daddy where we dyed eggs in our undies!  I don't buy clothes unless they are worth wearing, and clothes worth wearing shouldn't get dye on them, so eggs and undies it was!


I think they turned out great and so did the Amigos they were so proud.  Carefully dropping eggs into cups and carrying from the counter to the table, drying and the to the crate, it was GREAT!


Caleb with his Egg Hunt booty


Unfortunately, I have no pictures with my parents who were here for all of these festivities!  BOO.  Just a good-bye pic of the amigos with my Dad.


Easter Basket time




legos, legos, always with the legos!



All dressed up and looking so far from 8 years old I can hardly stand it!


Easter Craft...Chicks Dig HIM!


I LOVE these 333333



Khloe won this GIANT candy bunny at church!


Easter Bunny knew she loves high heels and blinking lights


Happy Easter!

For God so LOVED the world that he gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him should not die but have everlasting life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...