Sunday, October 14, 2012

He LOST a tooth

Caleb has had a wiggly, loose tooth for quite sometime.  Recently after eating an apple (that will do it)  It became very loose and annoying to him.  We decided it was probably loose enough to pull.  My husband has been the designated tooth puller in our family and he does a great job!
I tried my hand at this one first because it seemed so loose but it was a TINY tooth and my son has a large lower lip that kept getting in the way.  Daddy to the rescue again was able to give it a light tug and out it came!

He was SO EXCITED to have lost a tooth and mostly to get a visit from the tooth fairy and be able to put a "tooth" on the I lost a tooth graph at school!

Pictures of the pull!

Last picture with all his baby teeth :) age 5 1/2

Mommy trying to get that tiny tooth out.

Daddy to the rescue the tooth is GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...