Friday, November 9, 2012

October Fest!

October marks the beginning of my FAVORITE time of year, FALL and the Holiday season!
I LOVE any excuse to celebrate, create tradition, memories, bake special treats, get together and watch movies and
spend time doing things we love.  Here are a few of the things that marked this years October fest!

I found my favorite childhood Halloween movie!  The kids loved and and so did I. It was as good as I remembered, it will be tradition from now on!

We made "mummies in a blanket" to watch the movie

...they loved them!

"because you can't reason with a headless horsemen!"

Instead of carving we did these pumpkins with friends, Caleb did a Pirate

Khloe a witch

and Pia

Cookie Monster SO.MUCH.FUN!

Then onto costumes.  Pia LOVES foxes right now so what better than a Momma made Foxy Loxy
(I made it Halloween day, nothing like last minute )

and cupcakes for Trick or Treat!

Polar Princess, her Daddy is Alaskan and she will make her first trip there this year in just a few short weeks!  I think she added the red lips bc of Taylor Swift's new album RED :)

and our lil Fox

Last but not least, he waited so patiently for this costume, over a month for the Skeleton Ninja! The bones glow in the dark!

Just a few kids from the hood

Treat!

T or T 2012

Princess and the Skeleton

8 years old and out on her own the WHOLE night!! She said is was awesome, she felt so FREE and had the BEST.NIGHT.EVER!

Best haunted house award! Spooky music, dropping spiders and a smoke machine.

Halle the Troll and the lil Fox

Raiding candy while children sleep. I get ALL peanut butter cups :)

Happy October Fest!
See you in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...