Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So Right Nothing Could Go Wrong


The boy loves the horse


I love these tiny helping hands


Giggy and the amigos


This horse is one lucky guy! He's got some littles that REALLY love him and feed him all kinds of treats!


New favorite quote ~ Thank you Jane...again


I LOVE this book I found at the flea market. The pictures are priceless and it smells divine!


My busy little bee reading with her baby while the dogs sleep


School dayzzz

Have you ever had a day that started out so right you just knew nothing could go wrong. As a home schooling mother of three I don't always have days that start this way, but TODAY well today was one of them and it was Fantastic! One by one things just fell naturally into place.

Quoted from my favorite movie, "Everything's going so WELL!"

The rest of the day amazing as it seems ended as it began wonderful. We schooled, cooked, cleaned, played, napped, even the horses were extra glad to see us today! We just had a plain old wonderful day together. I heard lot's of laughing got a lot of hugs gave a lot of kisses and remembered once again how precious how wonderful is my simple ordinary, extraordinary life.

1 comment:

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...