Monday, January 23, 2012

4 days, 3 nights


A very quiet dinner with my husband after a winning game



2 Starbucks venti coffees for the road, DALLAS here we come! I was as giddy as a school girl!



Bottoms up. I ordered extra hot to sip the whole thing for 3 hours...nice and slooow.



On the road just the 2 of us. I heart my husband.



In the car with a Coach is NOT always quiet, they talk ALMOST as much as three kids ;)



Well hello Dallas!!



Yes my husband went willingly with me to IKEA and we had a great time. They even had free Wifi on the second floor so he could still be in touch with the world beyond home furnishings.



The hotel Marriott Solana, Dallas TX. It was amazing!



He went to IKEA, I went here but it was a blast! I forgot how cool high school basketball is! Being the dreamer I am I saw my family 8 years from now sitting in a high school gym watching my kids playing, ahhh cheers to the future!



Then back to Tulsa for my Golden Eagles win against Oakland, 18-4!!



Working Man




...and after 4 days and 3 nights away from my three kids I could not have been more happy to get back in the car and PICK.THEM.UP. #onehappymomma

ALL THANKS GOING TO MY MIL&FIL WHO WILLINGLY TOOK 3 KIDS UNDER 7 FOR 3DAYS & 4NGIHTS TO GIVE MY HUSBAND AND I TIME TOGETHER. THANK YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON AND BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...