Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa came early and brought me a fabulous NEW camera...

Christmas 2010
My sweet boy
How dare I put her down to take her picture?!?!
Silly little ELF
Mary and baby Jesus
I LOVE Christmas cards!
Hung by the fire with care...
CANDY!
My sweet Khloe
My favorite lil tree
Frosty

Ok, ok it wasn't Santa, it was Mom and Dad but that's Santa right? I have been wanting a new camera for a long time now. My DEAR Husband bought me one for my 30th birthday and feeling to guilty to keep it we returned the camera. That was a mistake because the moment I let it go was the moment I wanted it back! I have always LOVED pictures. I am a visual person and pictures to me speak more than words. Words for some people say everything but to me an image says so much more. Maybe it is because I am not all that great with words or maybe because I remember more when looking at a photo than I do reading a few sentences.

Anyway I couldn't be more happy with my new camera it is amazing doesn't take a bad shot just like my kiddos ;) Thank you, thank you, thank you Santa...opps Mom and Dad for my new favorite toy!! It's right up there with my 1990 Christmas when I got my FIRST American Girl I will NEVER forget that!

Some shots of me playing around taking pictures of a few of my favorite Christmas things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...