Monday, June 11, 2012

Growing Up

I looked at my little boy the other day and he didn't look so little.  I couldn't tell if it was the shaved head I just gave him or the basketball clothes he wears that make him look like his Dad.  Maybe the shoes that make his feet look SO BIG but they really do fit, or the bike that really doesn't fit but boy he can "really shred that thang" his words now mine, but I totally agree he really can shred that thang! I got the chance to take him for a short date the other day just he and I.

He road shotgun this was his face when he found out I agreed to take him to Sonic.  He wanted Cherry Limeade and french fries. as.you.wish.
After Sonic he said he just wanted to go home I thought me to we are all pretty much home bodies. On our way home he was my co pilot he that means he gives me ALL the directions I don't make a turn unless he tells me to make it!  He did great and we made it home safe and sound except we did see a lady swerve and totally wipe out a sign, smash the whole side of her car and crash into nothing probably texting :(

                   Caleb found a french fry as big as his face!  hands down LOVE this BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...