Thursday, June 21, 2012

Darlin' don't you ever grow up

 
Today laying on our big chair chatting with my soon to be 8 year old who everyday right in front of me grows older and older, taller and taller and more and more into a more beautiful young lady!  I happened to look down and this is the exact face I saw smiling back up at me joking, talking laughing.  I had to snap a photo as I always do to remember this sweet face and our chair talks.  Sun-kissed legs kicked over the edge my sweet girl cradled in the big chair.  
everyday moments I can't help but savor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...