Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jenks Youth Baseball

An image I will NEVER forget!

The Cougar Dugout!

CJ running for home!!!

Cougars in the outfield

Standing on first

In the batters box

Go COUGARS!

This is my son's second year to play tball! The first year was a lot of, "I'm tired I need a snack." This year though he shows a lot more interest during the game and has more of a natural willingness to play. He is part of the Cougars. A group of 4 and 5 year old boys with a great Coach Brad. The Cougars had their first game, everyone had a chance to hit three times and field three times. It was long but Oh So Cute to see our little guys out there all lined up playing the part, especially my little guy!

Where my husband wishes he paid more attention during the game, I think it's funny that he uses his glove as a face mask and pretends to be in slow motion when the ball goes past him. ( He really does! He holds an amazing effort pose glove out, tongue out, leg up, reaching for the ball when the play is over frozen. It's slow motion) Annoying as it may be to a sports loving Dad I think it is hilarious I'm his Mom I laugh at all his jokes ;)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go CJ! Looks like your little man is quite serious with his ball game! Well, I think that’s good. Playing sports at an early age can boost his camaraderie and sportsmanship. Also, the activity can be a way for him to make new friends. In a few years, you will see your kid in a major league! That would be amazing! [Audrea Willey]

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...