Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sit Deep and Come Often


A friend of mine recently got this for me and I have to say being the emotional person I am I almost cried when I read it. I LOVE this little framed piece of goodness. It says what I want to say to every person big and small that walks through my door, spends the night, the afternoon, the morning. Comes for coffee, for a haircut, for a sewing project, for a basketball game over the radio, for cookies and hot chocolate after school. That comes for play, for work for company for books and everything else in between. Our door is wide open for all of you, I hope when you stay you feel loved, you sit deep and come often.

It may bother some to have people coming in and out, dropping in and stopping by but I rather like it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...