Wednesday, June 8, 2011

UGH, I can't seem to catch up...

So much has been going on in the last couple of months I haven't been able to find the time to do much of anything. This is not like me I am one to make everyday COUNT, a live moment by moment filling up days making lists and checking things off. Lately I am transitioning and haven't been able to get my balance back however I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I finished home schooling Khloe for first grade! I so enjoyed it more than I thought I would and plan to do the same one more year, until she enters 3rd grade! She finished up cheernastics with an awesome performance! Caleb started playing his first team sport. T-ball and has had a blast playing for the Cardinals. His interests are more "when do I get my snack" related but non the less he enjoyed his season!

Sweet Pia well she started walking, and walking and Oh yes even talking! My baby is growing up. My husband has been busy with work as usual and this time of year he takes up his second job, GOLF. We traveled to visit my parents in PA and plan on spending the rest of the summer at home maybe with a few spur of the moment trips in between.

Me?! Well me what haven't I been up to. I made a New Years resolution this past year which I NEVER do. I set goals I make lists and I cross things off...not this year. jan 1st I told my husband what I want to accomplish in the next year. The top 2 for myself were to get back in shape. My shape for the last 8 years on and off has been big belly, small belly, big belly, small belly and repeat one more time BIG BELLY...not so small belly ;)

I want to get back in better shape. I am done having babies (sniff) but as my husband tells me at least once a week, you can't keep having babies forever he acts as though I would have 8 kids...ok maybe I would. Anyway God has blessed me three times with a baby so the ship has sailed. The other thing is to organize my house and keep things clean. I do a pretty good job of this but when it falls behind it FALLS BEHIND and it takes a week or so and mumbles curses to get back on track.

That's us in a nutshell the last few months. The spring is always an "up-in-the-air" time for my family bc of my husbands job. If and when things change and in his profession they always do it is in the spring and I catch myself quietly holding my breath from March to June. I have exhaled another time and am ready to take this new year on full force.

I realize most people would write something like this in january but I live in basketball season's, not years. So really my year ended a month or so ago. I'm not to far behind right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...