Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Date with 8!

YoU kNoW YoUR KiDs HOME SCHOOLED  WhEn...

they choose to spend their birthday date with their mama :)

Just kidding I was totally honored when Khloe decided she wanted to spend her birthday shopping ALONE with me!  We rarely get intimate moments where it is just her and I so I thought it rather fitting that we spend the day just her and I. So I am glad that she chose me, can't imagine I will get many more of these.
Honored as I was I officially named the day after her birthday that we got to spent together  
"The Date with 8" she loved that too!

She sort of mapped out what she wanted to do and I added in a few extras I thought she might like and being that she is a lot like her Mama I wrote out a color schedule of the days events she LOVED that too! I know, I know my girl :)




Quick pic before heading out

Khloe reviewing the schedule and approving the events

First stop Barnes and Noble to spend some birthday money.  Calico Critter decisions she picked the hedgehog family thank you Nana and Papa!

Next to buy the NEW Bink and Golie book by Kate DiCamillo she could hardly wait and another Ivy and Bean for our PA trip in a couple weeks! She also enjoyed a fresh piece of Cheese cake and an Izze drink from Starbucks cafe

Birthday Booty

The Schedule

We had such a fun time running around together just her and I!  Listening to music to loud in the car, buying crafts, browsing our favorite books and toys, enjoying a slice of cheesecake and Izze drink.  Purchasing a new diary WITH a lock and key perfect for keeping those little private thoughts.  I loved my Date with 8 I hope my Doll did too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...