Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Caleb's first friend party!

birthday boy
YUM
the amazing Ms. Amie
Colie
CL
Huddie
TJ
dance party
the crew
waiting for his guests
baloons
the spread
the Starwars donuts
My husband and I are complete opposites in certain ways and in others we are exactly the same. It can makes life "interesting" at times but in the end I think it's whats keeps us close, interested and most importantly madly in love :)
Birthday's and Holiday's for instance. He doesn't care to give or receive presents, cards, flowers etc.. being married to me he has tried to catch on and bless his heart as hit gold a few times but those times are limited. He doesn't care about celebrating anything. I care about celebrating everything!!! I love parties, presents, giving, receiving, cake, balloons, ice cream the whole kitten kaboodle.
I will say I think birthday parties have gotten completely out of control!! I am glad our check book only a lot's for the essentials because if it didn't I would be one of those people OOC!! Yes okay okay I tried to talk Kyan into mini pony rides at my daughters 3rd birthday! What 3 year old doesn't LOVE a pony ride?! Anyway we have learned to meet in the middle, keeping birthday tradition the #1 thing! Eating off the "special plate" picking your food for the day, giving presents, cake and of course the breakfast cupcake!!

Caleb this year though has befriended, well we have all befriended a family of 4 boys! They are the coolest. SO with my 3 and her 4 we had a party!!! Caleb had a great time, it was all boys except for his 2 sisters and the Mommies. He had a great time dancing, eating and having everything all about him and his friends! It was perfect!

1 comment:

  1. looks like an awesome time. Caleb is one lucky little boy to have a mom like you. And those donuts look incredible. :) Happy bday Caleb!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...