Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My American Girl




Khloe has enjoyed American Girl dolls for the last several years. Her first doll was mine as a child and her second and third were for her 5th birthday. She loves to dress them, teach them, put on concerts with them. When I was asked if she would want to be in American Girl fashion show I of course said yes!
I wouldn't let her do this for just anything but for a charitable cause and for such a great company I said yes! The AG company is such a positive thing for young girls. Yes the dolls and accessories are pricey but what they offer and teach little girls to me is worth it.
When Khloe did the fashion show she got to dress like her favorite doll Felicity and another sporty girl Lanie. She wasn't to sure about the catwalk but the experience all in all was fantastic and we had a great Mother daughter day together!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing experience and memory for both of you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Pia-Pie

Sweet Pia-Pie

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

Our Darling Doll, Khlo

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

The BOSS, The BEAR, the BABER

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

My KNIGHT IN NIKES

and lil-ol-me...

and lil-ol-me...